The Next Level [Rick's Grand-master Attempt] Jan 1, 2018 1:09:23 GMT -5
Post by Rick on Jan 1, 2018 1:09:23 GMT -5
Current Base GP:
Holy Artifacts, Reishi Manipulation, Spirit Weapon Proficiency
Reishi Manipulation (GM)
Last Mastery Request: www.bleach-gotei.com/thread/20047/head-holy-artifacts-department-finished
Stat Page: www.bleach-gotei.com/thread/11229/rogers-rick-quincy?page=1
Usage of the Skill
If there is one thing that separates the use of Rick's style involving Reishi manipulation, it's the simple fact that Rick has used Reishi manipulation as a branch to access spiritual alchemy. Spiritual alchemy is the basis of a Quincy converting their spiritual energy into soul synthesized variants that reflect the fundamental values and properties of things that are made up of and/or originate from Kishi (the material that makes up the things in the World of the Living). At the same time, these new forms that are made from these soul synthesized variants are widely superior in comparison to their Kishi counterparts in the sense of durability. In addition to this, all soul synthesized constructs, in general, can seal out any trace of spiritual activity.
With Rick mastering this new form of spiritual creation that has been rarely touched by the Quincy race, he not only vigilantly practiced this technique but brought it to new heights.
1. bleach-gotei.com/thread/19230/blood-on-hands-adimus - This thread demonstrates a race against time, trying his best to reach Eaon after his defeat by Adimus's hand. Bleeding out, Eaon made one last call to Rick in order to come help him, putting the Quincy in a touch situation of racing Eaon's in time before the man bled out. In order to avoid endangering the masses and getting to Eaon in time, Rick brought it upon himself to use his spiritual alchemy in order to create a brand new road that he would suspend in mid-air, being created completely out of soul synthesized asphalt.
What made this unique is that Rick was matching the creation of the road with the top speed of the motorcycle, with the vigilance beacon being the only way that Rick could precisely pinpoint Eaon's location at that time. Rick's mind had to be quick enough to create as fast as he was moving, being in sync with the increase of the speed and occasional sharp turns he had to take The near-death experience that Eaon had, made reiatsu perception unreliable, with the beacon being Rick's only hope. However, It wasn't the asphalt alone that Rick used when it, he woven the synthesized properly with his Ransotengai, using the spiritual puppet technique externally and stitching the soul synthesized products together in order to maintain it's form without crumbling. This was later to be named Ransōnähen, the outer puppet stitching technique.
As for being able to suspend the road in midair, what Rick actually did was create small pockets of reishi within the atmosphere and stitched in the Ransōnähen in order to keep it in place.
2. bleach-gotei.com/thread/19243/surf-home-turf-closed-rick - This thread is a little different in the sense of what Rick managed to achieve. Tracking a dangerous serial killer that was also a hollow, Rick managee to make his way to an abandoned complex that potentially held hostages. Even though he could fully rely on his reiatsu perception fully, Rick thought that it would be more comforting to the survivors if he had some light with him. Taking that into account, Rick attempted to make a headlight. It sounds simple, but what Rick achieved that day was more than simple, it was the beginning of memory manifestation scripting. MMS was a theory of having enough experiences with a construct or a product to make it from scratch, without the use of the Bauen Brille construct goggles. Rick was effectively taking off the training wheels by doing so, tackling one of his hardest challenges yet, recreating an actual power source.
It was an alkaline battery that Rick recreated through the use of spiritual alchemy. It was small, but the finishing touches were the unstable based spark that was recreated through the use of spiritual alchemy. This was something that Rick hasn't done before, synthesizing elements, but with a lot of time and dedication, managed to push through the mental and physical strain in doing so.
On that same day, Rick managed to enter a spiritual tug of war with the killer hollow in question, doing his best to reinforce his own spiritual energy from inside of himself and resist the pull of the hollow. If he didn't do so, Rick's entire spiritual energy would have been dragged from outside of his body, prompting unconsciousness and death. To control one's own spiritual energy in such a way that they can manipulate it in a flow like manner, even if influenced by another's ability, is worthy of a grandmaster occasion.
3. bleach-gotei.com/thread/19786/assassination-closed-invite?page=1 - This feat is a bit short, but just as meaningful. When Genki decided to bust in the hospital after Frey had her babies, Rick sprung into action and did the best that he could to protect her. However, the first thing that he did was the most memorable, scanning the entire floor with the use of his goggles. After he did so, Rick utilized his reishi manipulation to do another thing that he hasn't before, recode and replace an entire hospital floor and its rooms with soul synthesized variant. It wasn't a coating, and it wasn't a better copy, Rick directly interacted with Kishi originated constructs and altered the contents to their more powerful soul synthesized variants.
Kishi is made up of atoms, Reishi and atoms do not mix well. That's exactly why that there exist some machines that specifically handle the job of converting Kishi originated products into Reishi.
Rick managed to do this without the added assistance of any sort of machine or handicap whatsoever, with the goggles only providing a scan of what he needed to replace and to what extent in the first place.
The end results was a more durable battlefield so that regular human beings would not be hurt, as well as avoiding the deconstruction of the hospital.
4. bleach-gotei.com/thread/19760/skin-trade-standoff-rickl-levi - This particular thread involved a clutch-worthy moment of Rick further exploring his powers and mixing the rounds together. For the first time ever, Rick managed to achieve a double tuning, something that Rick now calls whenever he fuses two of his special casings together to make an entirely new attack. This showing of mastery accends more into the innovative prospect of Rick Rogers, being able to fuse some aspects from within his powers to test the sheer limitations of what he's capable to dish out. The fusion between Rick’s eradication beam and glass shrapnel gave birth to a new approach, the eradication shrapnel glass beam. It was strong enough to hold Grisha at bay in order for Rick to escape.
5. bleach-gotei.com/thread/20076/bait-choices-private - Last not least, Rick's fateful encounter with the incubator one last time, while sustaining injuries and a little bit of fatigue from fighting Grisha a few hours before. Performing the double tuning for the second time, Rick fused his glass shrapnel and spirit grenade in order to create a grenade shrapnel. Once more, Rick tested the boundaries of his limits to create new possibilities for offensive measures.
The second feat was the temporary eruption of blue flames, a secret Quincy technique that involved the manipulation of holy flames that can even burn the sands of Hueco Mundo. Facing Takua Megido and being exposed to his flames a few times allowed Rick the leeway in terms of managing the heat, as well as envisioning the occurrence as the eternal flame of his heart. To be able to perform such a feat, it was telling of Rick's lineage of being a pureblood Quincy, as well as digging deep into Quincy lineage to pull out the destructive power that all grandmasters were capable of. Rick couldn't fully control it at first,t but simply bringing it out was enough for the incubator to catch fire.
The last feat was more so an experience that was gained from fighting the serial killer hollow, now being used to absorb the incubator. Rick didn' have the same kind of power that the octopus hollow did, but he did have the connection of his hollow bait gene with the incubator. Using that connection, Rick focused on it with his spiritual energy and pulled it from outside of the incubator and into his own body. Rick manipulated the reishi engulfed genes that he had a connection to with the incubator, and just like the flow of a lake, he reversed it into his own genes. That same reversing flow of reishi manipulation of outer bodied reishi that didn't fully come from Rick himself came into play for a final time when the hollow genes started to mutate his body. Rick reversed the process with the use of his spiritual energy alone, taking command of the reishi that was now apart of his body, even though it came from the incubator.
Once it became his, Rick refused to let it deny his will.