The Arrancar who no longer chose to take the lonely road. With her mind set on building like-minded allies So, what is she exactly? What the A.H really mean? What is her end game? In all honesty, the answer may well be revealed to all in plain sight, but refused because it may well be silly…or is it?
As of now. She gave up on the Quincy after finding out the location of their key headquarters in Germany. She now loiters in between Hueco Mundo/Las Noches and Karakura, looking for allies and enemies.
I’m looking for…
- Arrancar/Hollow interaction
- Progress. After all, A.H secretly wanted to be a bane for all, or something known. She wanted to hypothetically see if life beyond nihilism is any better?
- Quincy interaction. There may be a case that she killed one or two Quincy who tried to kill her or maybe a fight, or maybe a conversation and fight?
What Can A.H do for you?
She can be a bane of your nemesis or someone who could guide your character towards the dark and empty life. Depending on whom you are and how you approach can range from a casual conversation to a downright one sided violence.
What A.H can offer…
- Rivalry or thought provoking conversation
- To be an antagonist who could ruin the cause?
- An opportunity to change the Character/World view.
Post by Zettai Tekina on Apr 3, 2017 16:21:13 GMT -5
As I was saying in Discord, A.H would be a wonderful counterargument to Zettai's town. Although I would like to see it flourish and grow, to do so without opposition is meaningless. I'm looking for a few instances of argumentation and skirmishing to portray just how radical Zettai can be seen by his own people, despite the support he's getting as well. It'll really help to flesh out the idea of it and show its impact on those seemingly-uninvolved.
"We're so sorry Skeleton, you're so misunderstood. You only want to socialize but I don't think we should."