A new Schade of white (Cressida Schade Metagame) Jul 31, 2016 22:59:19 GMT -5
Post by Cressida Schade on Jul 31, 2016 22:59:19 GMT -5
Who is Cressida?
Cressida Therese Schade is an Echt Quincy raised under a questionable and cruelly strict roof known for notorious and (ironically) shady deeds. She has questionable behaviour constantly switching. She is a Quincy who favors honor and respect above everything. Cressida's personality is very complex, as she can quickly border from your fun loving sweet girl to a military officer in a few seconds flat. She has a love for swordplay that translates into her fighting style which encourages a fair honest fight.
Behind this smart, couragous, and confusing young woman's eyes lies two surprises that make pandora's box seem innocent. The first, is not surprising to those who know her heireitage as she was born into a notorious family known for devious and heinous acts, if she herself is truly desperate enough she will embrace the traits installed through generations and be deceptive and in the end get what she wants and even possibly leave a trail of dead bodies in the process. The latter is something very repressed to her, so much to the point that she herself is not aware of, a mindset that once revealed she turns aggressive and violent beyond what one would expect, and inevitably loses her memory of the time spent in such state.
When it comes to her view of other races, she never looks upon any of them with hatred, instead she looks at them pragmatically. She views Shinigami as the rightful caretakers but thinks their government and methods are flawed, intensely. She views Hollow breeds as a problem but has no hard feelings towards them but understands they are a threat.
What can I do for you?
- A fellow Quincy to just be friends with
- Someone to despise cause of family relations
- Someone to train with
- An out of reach crush for a Gemischt
- Just someone to have tea with randomly and complain about that one Arrancar you just can't kill (oddly specific but ran out of ideas)
- A reoccurring quincy opponent (cause Shinigami come and go faster than ex's)
- A Quincy to show that hollows can be great.
- Someone to teach honor through combat
- Someone to show your not as insane as you think.
- Someone to talk philosophy with
- A friend and possibly a couch to crash on without rent
- Someone to hold onto your Gigai while your out.
While I covered the three basics, anything else you want, just PM me and I'll see what we can come up with.
What you can do for me?
- Someone to practice Swordplay with
- That one awkward friend who is great in many circumstances but at the end of the day is a mooch (basically Alan harper from two and a half men)
- An oponnent that will reoccur in Cressida's life, a bird hollow or an Arrancar that was once a bird hollow will be preferred.
- Someone that would know of the Schades history and call Cressida out for it.
Discover a new (or lost ancient) way to evolve the quincy (prestige)
- Achieve title as "Divine Swordswoman"
- Master spirit weapon and Reishi manipulation.
- Defeat a third seat + in a duel. [Met but Cressida is not satisfied.]
- Visit the soul society.
Coup de quoi?
Now that I have plans, yes, actual plans, it's time to make a decision on what Cressida will ultimately try to achieve, and take a guess, for those of you who remember that moment where Cressida had and lost it all? Well, Cressida's had time to think, and now it's time to train. Cressida's new path is to build her way up to challenge Freyleif, eventually by any means she deems necessary as her view of the girl changes. For those of you who want to see Freyleif gone, time for the hidden plots to take flight.