Post by Jian Oreachi on Feb 11, 2015 22:10:37 GMT -5
Hot-Blooded Shonen Hero in Training
Hakuda - Advanced
Jian's understanding of hand to hand is very basic, he's got some practice in, largely aided by his spiritual awakening and a great interest in kung-fu movies and anime.
Hardened Areas - Hands, Feet
- Beginner: Gain a Hardened Area and either Ikkotsu or a bonus unarmed technique slot.
- Basic: Your unarmed Precision is increased by +5.
- Intermediate: Gain a Hardened Area and a bonus unarmed technique slot.
- Advanced: Your unarmed Precision is increased by +10 for a total of +15.
- Master: Whenever a Hakuda combat action is expended, you regenerate 3 Stamina. Gain a bonus unarmed technique slot and a Hardened Area.
- Grandmaster: Your unarmed Power is increased by +15. Gain a bonus unarmed technique slot and a Hardened Area.
Bringer's Light (Hohō) - Intermediate
Jian's begin to understand the basics of the 'step' a burst of spiritual energy to traverse in an instant. His understanding is instinctual and reflexive.
- Beginner: Permits Basic Step: 4 Stamina, +15 Speed
- Basic: Basic Step's cost is reduced to 2 Stamina.
- Intermediate: Permits Intermediate Step: 6 Stamina, +40 Speed.
- Advanced: Intermediate Step's cost is reduced to 4 Stamina.
- Master: Permits Master Step: 10 Stamina, +60 Speed. Unlocks Utsusemi/Gemelos Sonído. The 'non-attacking' restriction of the combined action is lifted at Superior Defender or better.
- Grandmaster: Master Step's cost is reduced to 6 Stamina. Once per round, a successful dodge may be combined with any action, and a failed dodge resulting in a glancing hit may be combined with a non-attacking action.
Reiatsu Perception - Advanced
Jian's awakening has begun and he can feel the spiritual world, sense spirits and perceive the various threats that have begun to line up.
- Beginner: Unlocks Sense and Perception Boost.
- Basic: Choose to specialize Perception Boost in offense or defense.
- Intermediate: Unlocks Empathy and Illusion Pierce.
- Advanced: Unlocks Deception.
- Master: Unlocks Suppression. Halves the stamina cost of Deception.
- Grandmaster: Removes the combat action requirement from Suppression.
6 Stamina, Instant, Long Range, price is lowered by 1 Stamina per rank in Reiatsu Perception above Beginner
Allows the user to locate spiritual entities whose rank in Reiatsu Perception is less than three ranks higher than their own, gaining a rough impression of what that entity's Reiatsu is in comparison to their own. Can detect race, reiatsu signature, and rough stat distribution of entities whose rank in Reiatsu Perception is equal to or lower than their own. Vaizards outside of their masked state may be detected as such if their rank in Reiatsu Perception is three ranks lower than the user's own.
Perception Boost - Specialized in Offense
When a character's Reiatsu Perception skill is one rank higher than their opponent's, they are granted +10 to all affected stats during dodge or block checks. Specializing in offense will increase this to +15 when they are attacking, while defense will do the same when they are dodging or blocking another character's attack. If their Reiatsu Perception skill is two or more ranks higher, this bonus is doubled.