Post by Shushana2 on Jun 8, 2014 19:27:47 GMT -5
Stats and Skills
Unspent GP / Total GP: 0 / 2700
Stat GP: 1750
Skill GP: 950
Technique GP: 0
Character Class: Normal / 2700 Base / 0 Masteries
- Zanpakutō Resonance: Basic / 100
- Kaidō: Beginner / 50
- Bakudō: Beginner / 50
- Zanjutsu: Intermediate / 200
- Hakuda: Beginner / 50
- Reiatsu Perception: Intermediate / 200
- Shunpō: Intermediate / 200
- Tinker: Basic / 100
Custom Skill: Tinker
Jin has always held a talent for the mechanical, and over the years, he has acquired a strong foundation for engineering. At first, crafting specialty items began because of his thirst for enjoyment, and nothing entertained him more than his toys. But as he grew in age, and also in wisdom, Jin's motivation for inventions took on more focus. His intrigue for the mysteries of the world remained one of his truest drivers, but having joined a military organization, he couldn't help but think about the practical application of his creativity within the spectrum of his duty. So, the Tinker was born.
This Skill is active at all times, and it only governs the techniques, abilities, and powers listed below. Inventions are equivalent to technique slots, though the abilities that take those slots are treated like other inventions in that they are able to be passed on to others. Tinker-based inventions are acquired at Jin's Skill, unless noted otherwise.
- Beginner: Create a new Tinker-based invention!
- Basic: Discover Overdrive!
- Intermediate: Create an additional Tinker-based invention!
- Advanced: Overdrive's stamina cost is halved. Create an additional Tinker-based invention!
- Master: Discover Kisana! Create an additional Tinker-based invention!
- Grandmaster: All Kisana related stamina costs are halved. Create an additional Tinker-based invention!
Instant, 6 Stamina
Add 10 Power per rank for a maximum of +60 to any Tinker-based ability.
Single Action, 5 Stamina per round active, 2 round cooldown if destroyed
Summons Kisana, Jin's own AI companion. Grants Jin an additional action per turn, acted out by Kisana, limited to the Tinker Skill. Kisana is summoned at Jin's reiatsu, and it is distributed at time of summons. The following restrictions apply to Kisana:
- She is destroyed by a Major wound.
- Kisana must act within either of Jin's two actions.
- Kisana may only use the techniques created within the Tinker Skill.
- Kisana's rank in Tinker is equivalent to Jin's.